Have your ever wanted to make your
own herbal tinctures?
If you want to learn how,
I will teach you how!
If you prefer to watch a video, just scroll down to watch me in action.
Otherwise, you can follow this list.
Make Your Own Herbal Tinctures at Home
- Dried or fresh herbs (with fresh you have to dry them over night on a sheet of paper to soak up some of the water content).
- Alcohol (Vodka at least 80 proof, the higher the alcohol content the stronger the end result. You can then dilute it with more water for your final product. Hence, more bang for your buck!).
- Glass Mason Jar to put the herbs into for brewing.
- Time to steep.
- Cheese Cloth to strain it.
- Distilled Water to Cut the Alcohol.
- Small tincture bottles for your final product.
First, How to Steep Your Dried Herbs in Alcohol:
2nd How to Strain the Herbs:
How to Finish Up Your Tincture Process Third:
If you would like to purchase or learn more about my tinctures featured in these videos click on here for Rainforest Remedies Tinctures.