Are you postpartum and looking to cleanse your womb?
Are you ready to get your sex-drive back and make a baby?
The foundation is to cleanse your uterus...
In the Maya tradition there are a few methods to do just this.
1. The first is a vaginal steam. Briefly, you make a herbal tea. Allow it to cool slightly. Sit over it while wrapped up. And allow the volatile oils of the plant enter the womb and release any emotional or physical "stuff." For cleansing it's best done right before bleeding or up to a week prior to menses. To optimize the vaginal steam it is best to do a round of Maya Abdominal Self-Care afterwords. Learn more about vaginal steams here.
2. Take the Female Tonic. This herbal tincture is a ancient blend from my teacher Rosita Arvigo. It's role is also to cleanse the womb space, but internally. During the first month, you take it as the uterus walls are naturally shedding from day 18-28 in your cycle. Upon menses you stop taking it. Do not try to get pregnant during this month of cleansing. Devote it as a cleansing time. You can do this for three months or more depending your conditions. If you are looking to get pregnant, the next month you can take the Female tonic during your fertile time from day 7-14. Learn more about the Female Tonic here.
3. Do the Maya Self-Care. This hands on touch will help you tune into your body, especially your womb and heal you on a deeper level. I can teach you the self-care as part of a private session with me or via skype. Learn more here or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Receive a Maya Abdominal Care Session from a practitioner. This type of bodywork is designed:
- to align your organs so they function properly
- heal scar tissue
- prepare and nurture the womb
- improve digestive health
- release emotional stress