Why Use an Herbal Tincture for Painful Menses?
How do you cleanse your uterus?
With a Uterine Lavage!
A lavage is literally the washing out of an organ.
Many of us know the benefits of cleansing the body from toxins ...
But did you realize how important it is for a woman
to cleanse the inside of her uterus?
Let's learn all about it!
How Does the Female Tonic Work?
- A lavage is like a shower within the uterus.
- It helps the uterus to shed old blood from previous menstrual cycles.
- The herbal blend helps release the old energy being stored in the uterus.
- For a woman who has never used an internal, herbal lavage, it is very important.
- You can also use the Pelvic Floor Steams to add additional cleansing release right before the onset of your menses.
How to Take the Female Tonic:
- For a woman who is already in a regular menstrual cycle, she takes it 10 days prior to the onset of her menses. So if she has a 28 day cycle, she starts taking the Female Tonic on day 18 of her cycle.
- Once her menses starts, she stops taking it until Day 18 again.
- It's important to take the Female Tonic for 3 continuous cycles.
- Then, contact me again to see if you need to do another round or even switch to Hortence's Female Formula.
To Bring Menses
- If a woman is not regularly menstruating, she can use the Female Tonic to bring menses and/or regulate the menses.
- In this case, she takes the Female Tonic until her menses starts. At this point, she stops taking it.
- She can take it again 18 days later until her menses starts.
- Once she gets a feel for how long her normal cycle is, she can apply the 10 day rule (refer above ).
- I have had many mother's use the Female Tonic to bring her menses back months after having a child.
- Remember, it's healthy to menstruate and let go of the month's energy!
To Alleviate Menopause Symptoms
- For women who are done with their menstrual cycle, taking the Female Tonic twice daily can help alleviate hot flashes, night sweats, pain, and other menopause symptoms.
For Heavy Menses
- Additionally it is important to take the Blood Tonic.
Things to be Aware of When Taking the Female Tonic:
Gratefully Let It Go & Let It Flow!
Uterine Self-Care Preparation For a Successful Birth
I once met a Mayan midwife, Hortence Robinson, who taught me how important it is for a woman's uterus to be healthy and centered.
When it's not aligned properly, a woman can experience a whole range of symptoms from painful menstrual cramping to complications in labor.
In indigenous cultures, labor complications are very dangerous and sometimes life threatening because of the lack of hospitals. Anything that can be done to prepare the uterus for a healthy birth is essential.
This midwife used these two things before even getting pregnant
to ensure everything went smoothly:
~ Female Tonic
~ Maya Abdominal Massage (check out the full Blog Post on MAM)