Hibiscus Cinnamon Tea
This delicious organic tea offers the body many therapeutic benefits. Hibiscus is naturally:
- High in Vitamin C
- High in Iron
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Pour 8 oz. of boiling water over 1 - 2 tsp of tea from the tin.
- Steep for 10 -15 minutes.
- Boil 1/2 cup of dried hibiscus flowers & 1/2 tsp of cinnamon in a quart of water.
- Leave it at a low rolling boil for 20 minutes.
- Then take it off the heat and strain it.
- You can chill this or serve it warm.
- Add sweetener as needed.