An Ancient Mayan Remedy
The idea is that the spirit of the plants are infused into water by the sun or moon with your personal intention. It is an effective way to shift subtle emotional issues. It can help a child who is feeling unsettled or going through a big transition. It can also ease those moments when a mama feels frustrated or overwhelmed.
This tool enhances your Self-Care practice in the shower by taking it to another level. It's no woo-woo. The floral water actually cleanses your energy body. I made two videos to show you how to make a floral bath. If you'd rather read the instructions they are listed below.
Enjoy another Self-Care Tip with Herbal Remedies!
Fresh Flowers and A Clear Intention
If you are reading this during the winter and you live in a snowy climate, you may not be able to find fresh flowers. When using dried flowers you still rip them up in water while saying your intention.
Making Your Solar or Lunar Floral Bath:
- Take your fresh flowers and pull the petals off the stems ripping them up in the water. Keep saying your intention as you put the flowers in the water.
- Leave it in the sun for at least 2 hours, but bring it in before the sun sets. If you are making it in the moon leave it out at night.
- Bring your floral water inside and strain the flowers from the water.
- Store the floral bath in a glass jar in the refrigerator to preserve it.
- Preform the Ritual - Throw the water in the air around you and recite your intention.
Here is a video on how to make your own floral bath using the power of the sun and in my case, my son!
Here is a second video on how to steep your floral baths in the moonlight.
If you have any questions, email me at email@example.com.
Organic Dried Flowers for Floral Spiritual Bathing Ritual
I have prepared these with mindfulness waiting for your personal intention to be infused when you prepare it at home.