This Herbal Detox Tincture:
Cleanses Your Organs
Detoxifies Your Liver
Sanitizes Your Blood
Kills Parasites & Amoebas
In a World of Cleanses...How to Choose?
Personally, I have done heaps of research on cleanses. Before I was a nursing mother, I did one per season as well as an annual fast. I've done the Master Cleanse too many times to count, as well as a bunch of different programs with massive amounts of products like Bentonite Clay and Psyllium husk. Based on Paul Pitchford's recommendations, I have chewed on raw brown rice to rid myself of parasites and drank oregano oil. I have done juice fasts and raw food 80:10:10 cleanses for long periods of time. It will suffice to say, I've done the whole gamut of cleansing. Yes, I got a little crazy, but I have learned so much to share with you! So it was worth it!
It all taught me this: It's very good to eliminate foods and substances from your diet from time to time. It can often lead to the shedding of unhealthy habits and the incorporation of positive ones. The goal is to adopt a healthy lifestyle and eating foods that nourish you daily.
Some of the pillars of a healthy cleanse are drinking enough water and eliminating things from your diet that don't serve you. I truly resonate with the Elimination Diet concept because it allows you to take almost everything out and add things in one at a time to see how your body reacts. Below I outline the crucial pieces of a Parasite Cleanse and a Liver Cleanse. If you are interested in doing a cleanse, feel free to set up a Free Consultation and I can help you with that.
Cleansing from Parasites
I group all these together because it's the same treatment to get rid of them.
In order to avoid too much redundancy check out the post
5 Ways to Use Jackass Bitters to Kill Viruses & Parasites for more information.
You have got to kill them and get them out!
| || |
The first part of this equation is kill them.
I have seen so much success with the Maya Herbal Remedy, Jackass Bitters, that I don't tend to recommend much else these days for removing parasites. Like I said above I tried to eating brown raw rice and oregano oil for parasites, and it took serious mental energy to take both of these remedies. I am a fan of oregano oil, but it's so strong internally you have to be super careful! I prefer to use it as a remedy for plantar warts. I also like it diluted in the Raindrop Therapy Bodywork Treatment.
The second piece is get them out.
I recommend a colonic. I was a Colon Hydrotherapist at a Holistic Wellness Center in Kauai. Colonics are not something I recommend on a consistent basis, but I do think they are necessary to remove dead parasites from the large intestine. I also feel they should be done with probiotic enemas to restore the floral in the intestines.
Also, I would recommend incorporating the below information on fats and oils simultaneously.
Cleansing the Liver
The two big things working against the liver are: Fats and Oils.
On a liver cleanse, you need to avoid foods high in saturated fats:
- Avoid Nuts: Contrary to popular opinion nuts are hard on the liver. They are high in saturated fat and extremely hard to digest. I suggest avoiding them especially while doing a liver cleanse. Personally, I used to consume a lot of nuts as a long time vegan. I often had a dull ache in my lower abdomen around my small intestines. I referred to it as "Nut Belly." When I stopped eating them, that symptom vanished. Also, newborn babies get super agitated from many foods that's in their mother's breast milk, nuts being one of them. So I was highly motivated to give them up when I started nursing.
- Avoid Dairy especially the rich items like butter, cheese, and cream during a liver cleanse.
- Avoid Eggs. They can clog the liver.
- Be mindful with Avocados. They are wonderful for lubricating the intestines during a cleanse, but eat them in moderation (or leave them out) while on a liver cleanse because they are higher in fat.
- Avoid Coconut: Contrary to popular opinion, coconut oil is super high in saturated fat. The coconut craze has gone wild. I get it; I used to live in Hawaii. But the bottom line is they are too high in saturated fat for a liver cleanse. Avoiding coconut oil and products during the liver cleanse is a must.
- The healthiest oil is Org. Non-GMO Canola Oil. It only has 7% saturated oil. Olive Oil has 16% and coconut oil has even more. It's also high in Carbon 98 (brain essentials) and Omega 3 and 9 Fatty Acids. Dr. Nartey of Symptometry, Root Cause Therapeutics, taught me the science behind oils & fats, and I no longer believe all the hype out there if there is no scientific proof.
- Org. Non-GMO Canola Oil is versatile, great for high heat cooking, baking, and used cold for dressings, etc. I talk more about why I love Organic Non-GMO Canola oil at the end of my Calendula Oil post.
Herbal Remedies to Detoxify the Organs
Many herbs can support all your organs while letting go of the YUCK!
Flower Remedies can help with the emotional components.
First and foremost, I highly recommend adding the Rainforest Remedies Detox Formula to your next cleanse.
Detox Forumla Contains Herbal Plants of:
Chicoloro, Billy Webb, Jackass Bitters, and Guaco.
incorporating herbal remedies into your next cleanse.
Herbs to Support the Liver
My favorite supplement is rich in many of these great liver cleansing herbs, called Protandim. It can definitely speed up the cleansing process because it fights 2 million free radicals a day. I'm a huge fan of the caliber and cleanliness of this product. It is a super energy boost for me and supports my overall health as well as a heavy hitter during a cleanse. Send me an email if you are interested.
Please, let me know if you have any questions or comments. I am here to help. Blessings on your healing journey!